Posts tagged erica hampton
untitled on Flickr.
Polar Bears are …… terrifying! The exhibit in San Diego provides only a sheet of glass between the viewer and the giant bear that could easily snap your head off.
This photo was taken on Mike’s 30th birthday road trip last November :)
7 x7 for the week of September 18-25, 2011
1) Maeby and Vu are reunited after being apart…for hours!
2) Lan slices and dices a water bottle.
3) Mike working on stuff, listening to the Drive soundtrack.
4) Driving around…
5) Driving around listening to the Drive soundtrack.
6) Angeline showing us the fire escape at National Headquarters.
7) Maeby is exhausted from sleeping all day.
- Your name and where you’re from.
- Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider (or spider-like creature) that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Erica Hampton Photography (aka: my lonely little self ) traveled to Armada MI to shoot the beautiful Nicole and Kenny on their wedding day. The wedding destination was a quaint little bed and breakfast with a lovely garden for the exchange of vows.
We then took a trip to down town Detroit for a few fun shots with the bridal party before I had to jump on my flight back to L.A.!
Please check out the Nicole and Kenny set on Flickr for more images from their special day.
My portfolio is way out of date so I’ve been digging through my (incredibly, ridiculously messy) harddrive trying to cull and organize my images. I found this little gem. Her Mom was a little upset she refused to take off her princess outfit and wear a matching white shirt like the rest of the family. I tried to reassure her, telling her that her daughters stubborn streak made for adorable photos and lovely memories. I’m not sure my reassurance worked at the time, but I hope she looks back on these with a warm heart. I hope all my clients can look back on their photos that I’ve created for them and remember good times, funny personalities and how they use to be :)